Sunday, September 21, 2008

“A Car Ride” Sunday Night September 21, 2008 Late Show

Went to see the “Brazlian Hulk Show” double billed with “The Crow’s Funeral” There was no programs for either show, in fact “The Crow’s Funeral” did not even show up. After walking out, I found out “The Crow’s Funeral” had canceled. There was no announcement made or if there was I missed it. Of course I was going by the main Stage Shows Program, which it looks like is not always accurate. So you might call ahead of time to make sure what you are planning to see is really going to be there.

I was told by one of the producers not to miss “Brazlian Hulk Show”. Three member of a great troop of six members agreed to fill in at the last minute for the missing show. The “Brazlian Hulk did showed up and did some things which I did not enjoy and then left the stage and these great performers came on again and told us they were stalling for time for “Brazlian Hulk Show” again. I escaped when the fill in performers left and with me and an old friend of mine Mike Seliger. There is reason for everything and I found out why I ended up going to this show and walking out. When Mike and I left we ran into members of “Bury My Heart At Dumbass Cowboy” cast sitting out side the theatre with a lot of their props and costumes. By the way “Bury My Heart At Dumbass Cowboy” is worth seeing. They had been waiting for a Taxicab to come along which does not happen to often at the Brick Theatre. In fact I believe a Messiah (of any religion) is more likely to come by the Brick Theatre before a taxicab will come by the Brick Theatre. After talking and joking around we found out they were waiting for a cab. Now Mike has a car. He loaded up all their props and costumes they had with them in his car and took them to where they were staying. In the spirit of making the world a better place it was great to see an audience member treating these wonderful performers with respect and a car ride with all there equipment to where they were staying.

No comments: